Sunday, 17 June 2012

What is a Dad?


Daddy, Thanks for everything. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for showing me that you are the best guy ever. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. I am sorry for all the wrong things that I have done. I'm sorry for disobeying your orders. I'm sorry for being naughty. I just want you to know that I am trying my best to make you proud of me. Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love you for the rest of my life. :)

Happy Father’s Day tatang!

Thank you to my Father/Appa/Abeoji/Tay/Tatang ….
I always thanks God for giving you as my tatang in this world.
Happy Father’s Day!


Dad, you are awesome. ILY. :*

the LITTLE prince.
he reminded me of my high school days.
Our English 3 teacher shared that beautiful novel and we had the chance to play it on stage. The story was AWESOME. I have a copy of it on my cabinet. It was a beautiful story. I recommend it.
The Little Prince. :DDDD